Why is E.ON E-fleet worthwhile?
No extra costs
The monthly service fee includes the regular maintenance of the vehicles, seasonal tyre changes, as well as compulsory automobile third party liability insurance, comprehensive (Casco) insurance and the use of an electric charger.
The monthly fee plan makes it easier to plan operating costs compared to gasoline/diesel vehicles.
Optional fee plans
Our E-Fleet service is available for a monthly fee for 36, 48, 60 or 72 months based on an optional mileage. In this construction, it is not possible to buy a car.
Can be deducted as an expense
In case of businesses the monthly service fee can be deducted immediately as an expense and the VAT can be reclaimed up to 100%. The service may be used without an initial lump sum payment, subject to the outcome of a preliminary risk analysis.
As an E.ON E-fleet customer, it is possible to use the charging service at E.ON's public chargers at a discounted rate for 1 year under the following conditions:
- you can charge 15% cheaper on drivE.ON chargers than the price of an occasional recharging, which fee will have to be paid in arrears via E.ON Online customer service with a monthly billing
- You can use the E-fleet discounted tariff for 3 user profiles per car
Benefits of E.ON E-fleet
- There are no extra expenses; all operating costs are included in the monthly service fee.
- The monthly fee plan makes it easier to plan operating costs compared to gasoline/diesel vehicles.
- Exemption from car tax and company car tax.
- Favorable comprehensive (Casco) and compulsory automobile third party liability insurance are included in the monthly service fee of E.ON E-Fleet.
- Free parking in many cities and free access to protected areas.
- Low maintenance costs.
- All matters related to vehicle operation are handled by a dedicated fleet manager contact person provided by E.ON.
- An additional discounted service provided by E.ON is available in addition to the fleet product.
- The fleet service is available even for 1 vehicle.